If you are a small to mid-sized business, having a chief financial officer is not just a good idea, it’s a basic necessity. It is critical for one person in your organization to be focused on creating long and short-term financial goals, obtaining financing, improving profitability and ensuring financial information is timely and accurate. Using over 30 years of CFO experience, we will put big business methods and experience to work for you with dramatic results often in just a few hours per month. Our motto is: “Part Time CFO – Full Time Impact”.
Many companies may not really need or be able to justify the expense of a full-time CFO. That’s where we can help. As your Part Time CFO, we provide full-time results on a part-time basis. You really can afford to improve your financial performance, maximize cash flow and build long-term stability. Best of all, with our support you’ll have more time to do what you do best – run your business.
Do I Need A Part Time CFO?
The real question may not be whether you need a Part Time CFO, but can you afford NOT to have one. Adding a part time CFO to you team will result in:
- Reducing your stress
- Freeing up your time
- Improving your executive skills
- Increased cash flow and profitability
We Will Help You:
- Improve the quality, consistency and timeliness of your FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Establish of ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Perform a “FISCAL PHYSICAL” to identify all possible cost savings
- Prepare CASH FLOW PROJECTIONS and budgets
- Create and implement of a FINANCIAL DASHBOARD
- Obtain a LINE OF CREDIT or alternate financing